it's time to get
- I HAVE 30 SECONDS, WHAT SHOULD I KNOW??
- Know that Kaskade’s primary goal is that you enjoy your experience at Sun Soaked. Part of that enjoyment is knowing that you’re in a safe environment. Be smart. Stay hydrated. Take care of each other. Above all if you see anyone that might need some assistance, find a safety officer immediately and ask for their help.
- SECURITY AND ENTRY
- Every attendee (including media) will be searched prior to entry. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to submit to a thorough, TSA-style search, including emptying your pockets and bags, a full pat-down, having all of your items examined, and possibly removing your shoes. Police officers work both inside and outside our events. All narcotics laws are strictly enforced. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.
- VIP ticket holders must enter through designated VIP entrance.
- ADA Accommodations: Check out separate ADA entrance on the site map. (Note: Please check back closer to date for Site Map)
- HOW OLD DO I NEED TO BE TO ATTEND SUN SOAKED?
- Sun Soaked is 18+. Admission only with a valid government issued ID (Please see “Acceptable Forms of Identification for Entry” below)
- WHEN DOES SUN SOAKED START AND END?
Entry at 2:00 PM PST
Music Ends: 10:00 PM PST
- AM I ALLOWED TO EXIT SUN SOAKED AND RETURN LATER?
- Nope. If you exit, that’s it homie, it’s over. Why would you leave early? Got something better to do?? Yeh, we didn’t think so. Moving along.
- Parking will be at the Pike Location (65 S. Cedar Ave., Long Beach, CA 90802) (See Map)
- RIDE SHARE / PICK-UP & DROP-OFF
- Southside of Shoreline Dr. — between Shoreline Village Drive and Ocean. (See Map)
- BIKE / SCOOTER VALET
- Free. 1pm - 11pm
- Special thank you to the California Coastal Commission for providing public access to Sun Soaked!
- BOX OFFICE HOURS
- 1pm - 8:30pm
- WHAT CAN I BRING WITH ME?
- Photo ID see (Acceptable Forms below)
Water Containers - must be empty upon entry
- We will provide free water filling stations in the venue
- Sealed lip balm/gum/tampons/sunscreen
- Must be in the name and match the ID of the bearer
- Persons bringing prescription medication into the venue will be required to consult with a safety officer prior to entry
- Inflatable beach balls etc - must be deflated upon entry
- Sunglasses/Sun hats
- Beach-appropriate footwear
- Your mama if you are not capable of making good decisions
- Flags/Banners/Totems (See Totem Guidelines Below)
- Non-framed, small backpacks and bags (no larger than 12x 16” x 8”)
* For security reasons, traditional handbags will take longer to process at the gate. For faster entry, please place personal belongings in a clear plastic bag/tote.
- WHAT IS PROHIBITED?
- Weapons of any kind including poles and sticks
- Fireworks or explosives
- Illegal substances of any kind
- Outside food or drink
- Pets (service animals O.K.)
- Flyers, Posters, Handbills, Stickers (No Solicitation)
- Chairs or Coolers
- Glass of any kind
- Skateboards, Scooters, Bicycles or Motorized vehicles
- Professional recording devices including Cameras with detachable lenses, video or audio
- Laser Pointers
- Large signs, kites, stuffed animals (including backpacks)
- Masks of any kind that obstruct or partially obstruct the face. (Religious headwear O.K.)
- Any item deemed by security as a risk to public safety
- Bags larger than 12” X 12”. Single Pocket EMPTY Camel Backs OK.
- SMOKE STICKS ARE IN USE BY PERFORMERS
Please be aware that performers on stage, in the crowd and in the VIP area will be using colored smoke sticks.
- ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION FOR ENTRY
- Any US government-issued driver’s license or ID card containing a photograph and date of birth
- US or foreign government-issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth
- Foreign government-issued driver’s license/ID with color photocopy of passport (not valid for 21+ wristband. To purchase alcohol or enter VIP areas, a physical passport or US ID will be required.)
- Temporary DMV documents proving you are currently renewing a license — ONLY if accompanied by passport or expired license
- UNACCEPTABLE FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION FOR ENTRY
- NO School ID
- NO Consular ID
- NO Birth certificates
- NO Expired ID of any kind
- NO Photocopy of any ID (except as noted above)
- NO Temporary DMV license without passport or expired license
- LOCKERS & PORTABLE CHARGERS
- Mobile charging lockers will be available at Sun Soaked! Why stress about losing your ID, dancing with a full backpack, or carrying around new merch? Keep your items safe and secure throughout the weekend — and your phone fully charged — Rent one today!
- Lockers will be available at GA and VIP locations!
- Portable chargers are a festival necessity, and Electric Standard has you covered with their slim Cassette. Comes fully charged with built-in Micro USB and Lightning cables, and an additional standard Micro USB cable for easy recharging at home. Click here to order yours for a $5 discount!
- TOTEM GUIDELINES
- Maximum height is 10 feet
- Totems must be made from a lightweight material (e.g., foam, PVC / no solid metal)
- Collapsible/telescoping camera extenders that follow the above guidelines are OK (lightweight/hollow aluminum/polycarbonate)
- PVC, light wood or aluminum poles must be no thicker than 1 inch in diameter
- Decorated pool noodles work great for easy entrance through security
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry
- Any item deemed dangerous will not be allowed
- Totems promoting illegal activity or hate speech will not be permitted
- Please keep it PLUR
- SUN SOAKED COMMUNITY EVENTS
- Come join the Long Beach Community at Los Alamitos beach this week for free Sun Soaked Community events.
Required age for entry is 18+
This Q&A is intended only for informational purposes to address commonly asked questions, and is subject to our ticket provider’s terms and conditions, including, but not limited, to Ticketmaster’s terms and conditions.